In order for you to book this equipment for hire you must first specify the following information:
- The date you wish to start hiring
- The date you wish to finish hiring
Electric Compressor Hire
An Electric Compressor is a slow running belt driven air compressor. Designed with commercial, automotive and industry user in mind. It offers both power and compressed air capacity to power many often used air tools, and satisfy the compressed air requirements of garages, factories, workshops and farms.
The pump itself has an aerodynamically bladed flywheel for efficient cooling, positive splash-feed lubrication and cast iron cylinder – all features that promote smooth-running operation and extended service life. And rubber tyres, strong wheels and a sturdy handle make this compressor easily portable too.
- Specification also includes safety valve, pressure gauge, air outlet valve & drain tap.
- Suitable for professional automotive/industrial
- Available in various cfm capacity – 7.5cfm / 9.0cfm / 14.0cfm
Click to view the product information for the Clarke PEV11C50 model
Click to view the product information for the Clarke XEP15H/50 model
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code070/0050
- SpecificationsMay vary by model
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated