600Kg Beam Lifter
The 600Kg Beam Lifter is a simpler and more robust device for material handling. No cables or guides, just a simple screw mechanism (similar to the acrow prop operation) which can be wound up to required height. It is a compact detachable elevator on wheels for lifting and fitting heavy loads such as steel beams.
- Lifting capacity 600 kg. Maximum lifting height 3m.
- High precision by using screw thread adjustment.
- Fully detachable and easy to build up.
- Uses two elevators for fitting beams.
- Rotational platform.
- Crane hook to lift loads from the ground.
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated