Diamond Floor Grinder
In order for you to book this equipment for hire you must first specify the following information:
- The date you wish to start hiring
- The date you wish to finish hiring
Diamond Floor Grinder Hire
A Diamond Floor Grinder 110V 250mm – a heavy duty single head grinder for levelling and preparation of small to medium areas. The flexible grinding head ensures maximum contact and usage of the diamond while working over rough surfaces.
Diamond Floor Grinder Hire is ideal for surface preparation prior to the application of epoxy coatings and floor paints, will effectively remove rubber deposits, adhesives, bituminous coatings and impacted dirt from factory floors. A profiled surface is left that provides a suitable key for resurfacing.
- 250mm grinding diameter.
- Optimised grinding pressure and speed for high productivity.
- Angled dust port for virtually dust free working.
- Optional weight for more aggressive production.
- Heavy weight construction but compact for excellent performance with easy manoeuvrability.
- Suitable for small and medium jobs.
- Fast levelling of high spots.
- Removal of coatings and adhesives.
- Preparation for new coatings.
- Repairing rain damaged concrete.
- Polishing of concrete and other materials.
Click here for more product information
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated