Everything your job needs in one place…
- On time delivery – Our wide range of tools and equipment are only a click or call away. We know through experience that time is valuable to our customers, so we are here to respond to your challenge to get the equipment to you when you need it. We guarantee next day delivery to your site, or if you need it even quicker you can collect from your local Hire It Centre. Order on the move via our award winning website, smithshire.com 24/7.
- Tested by experts – Smiths Hire are serious about safety and ensuring that every item of equipment has been through vigorous tests before we place it out on hire. Our technicians service, maintain and clean our fleet to the highest standards in order to deliver the best possible equipment performance.
- Knowledge where it counts – Smiths Hire Powered Access have one of the largest independent fleets in the UK and can deliver a machine anywhere in the country the next day. From 5m Scissors to 41m Booms we have a solution to suit any type of working at height project.
- Giving extra peace of mind – Smiths Hire offer you additional peace of mind with our Hire Protect Damage and Loss waiver. It’s your extra safeguard against costs you may incur due to theft or damage of the equipment whilst on hire. The Hire Protect plan costs 15% of the total hire charge. For more details please read our terms and conditions on our website.
- Quality drives performance – At Smiths Hire we believe in quality, we know through 47 years of experience that quality equipment works for longer and ensures less breakdowns and down time on site. Smiths Hire have long standing relationships with the best equipment brands on the market and heavily invest each year to keep the fleet as new as possible.
- Delivering the right tool for the job – Smiths Hire have an extensive modern fleet of wagons, Powered Access machines, plant and tools, available so you always get the right tool for the job. Our dedicated team of delivery drivers, central hire and depot teams are perfectly aligned with your business goals.
- Value at its core – Everything we do is about passing on added value to our customers. Our depot and account teams work with you to ensure you get the very best advice on the latest equipment and tools on the market, whilst always looking to optimise your spend by keeping your hire rates as low as possible.