In order for you to book this equipment for hire you must first specify the following information:
- The date you wish to start hiring
- The date you wish to finish hiring
Dustcontrol DC Tromb 400
The CD Tromb 400 is designed to meet modern safety requirements and work in conjunction with tools that have become ever more efficient and that therefore produce more dust than they have previously. The maximum air flow is as hugh as 400m3/h / 247 cfm which is more than enough capacity for equipment such as floor grinders with a working width of 500mm / 19″ large eletric cutoff saws. It is easy to transport around construction sites, move in stairwells and lift into tight spaces. The wheels are puncture-proof and won’t leave marks on the floor. The front wheels are lockable to enable working on uneven ground.
he DC Tromb can be supplied with three different collection variants: container, sack or longopac.
- Height x Width x Length (cm / inch)139 x 56 x 70 (cm) / 54" x 22" x 27" (inch)
- Inlet (mm / inch)76mm / 3"
- Flow at open inlet 115/230V330/393 m3/h / 188cfm
- Max Flow 115/230V360/420 m3/h / 212cfm
- Negative Pressure, max 115/230V21/25 kPa / 83/100 inwg
- Power Consumption 115/230V2100/2680/3000 W
- Sound Level70 dB(A)
More about Smiths Hire
New Product Demo Day - The Free Event kicked off to a positive start with bacon butties...
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier, simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
New Products - At Smiths Hire we often have new products added to our growing fleet....
Optimise your hire spend with Spot
Optimise your hire spend with Spot! Let Smiths Hire prove to you that we can achieve measurable savings and improve logistics. To find out more call 0333 323 2100.