This is a permanent position and the working hours are: Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Rotational Saturday morning 8.00am – 12.00pm.
Industry experience would be advantageous for this role, but we’re happy to consider people without, if they have great customer service skills and positive attitude towards their work.
The successful applicant will display a positive, can-do attitude you’ll need to be able to multi task as the Hire Counter can get busy, you’ll need to think on your feet.
Being self-sufficient as well as a great team player is key for this role as everyone has a role to play and contributes to the success of the depot.
We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 22 Days plus statutory holidays (30 days in total).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years’ service.
- Weekly pay.
- Free tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and Delivery.
- Death in service cover to support your family.
- Permanent employment.
- Ongoing training.
- Uniform Provided.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
- Bike to work scheme.
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Customer Sales Assistant.