We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our Warrington depot, in a customer facing counter sales role. To be successful in this position you will need to be customer service orientated and willing to go the extra mile to help maintain and expand long term relationships with customers.
This position is a hands-on, varied position, where no two days will be the same. It requires someone who has a keen eye for detail, who is highly organised, and who has previous experience in the following responsibilities:
- Ability to maximise sales by providing high levels of customer service in all areas including answering phones promptly, handling queries, processing orders efficiently and accurately.
- Experience in counter (retail) sales, providing a quick and accurate response to customer’s needs.
- Confident in processing the delivery and collection of orders in accordance with the customer’s requirements.
- Liaising, where required, with other depot employees, customers, workshops and sales teams.
- Ensuring that all products hired to customers are safe and have been properly tested in accordance with company procedures.
- Competent is utilising basic IT systems and completing paperwork relating to equipment on-hires, off-hires and stock transfers, etc.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the depots equipment for hire/sale including basic knowledge of accessory, safety and test & run requirements.
- Keep the Depot Manager informed of any repairs and maintenance of equipment required.
This is a full time role covering: Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 17:00pm and Saturday 08:00am to 12:00pm on a rotational basis.
- Salary: Depending on Experience.
- 25 Days plus statutory holidays (33 days in total).
- An extra 2 days holiday after 5 year’s service.
- Weekly pay.
- Saturday hours paid at time and a half.
- FREE tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and delivery.
- Life insurance is provided at three times your annual salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Full uniform provided.
- Discounted personal legal services.
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Retail Sales Assistant.