Roller Striker Drive Unit
In order for you to book this equipment for hire you must first specify the following information:
- The date you wish to start hiring
- The date you wish to finish hiring
Roller Striker Drive Unit Hire
The Roller Striker Drive Unit helps to strike off and finish concrete slabs quickly and easily. A spinning tube pulls up the surcharge of concrete as it goes. The spinning roller action leaves aggregate near the surface resulting in a very strong floor, ready for power trowelling if required.
Roller Striker Drive Unit Features:
- Simple and very rapid operation – just pull a spinning tube along form work.
- Quick and easy to set up by connecting two pull handles and a hose to the power source.
- Virtually self-cleaning with the tube requiring just a light hosing down.
- Highly maneuverable making it easy to strike off suspended floor, slopes and very large areas.
Click to view our full Concreting & Finishing range
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code044/0172
- NameRoller Striker Drive Unit
- Working Pressure100 bar
- Drive Speed0-100rpm
- Drive Weight20kg
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated