The main purpose of the role is to manage and maintain accurate pricing structures for all company products to meet client and company expectations. The role will include extensive daily use of Excel so you must have experience of working with spreadsheets and large data sets using our pricing tools software alongside Excel and other packages.
You will be based at our Head Office, in Blackpool as part of a constructive and effective team reporting directly to the IT Manager.
Smith’s Equipment Hire Ltd are the Northwest’s Largest Independent Equipment Hire company with 12 ‘Hire It Centres’ located across the region. We supply all types of customers in all types of business, specialising in many types of equipment, including; plant and machinery to the construction and industrial sectors.
With over 47 years of experience as a family business, our approach to be the best hire company possible has been honed and perfected over time. This has been reflected by winning the HAE Hire Awards of Excellence, voted by our peers as the best Plant, Equipment and Tool Hire Company in the country for 2018.
We are looking for the following attributes.
- Reliability – Be someone who we can depend upon on to deliver for the senior team.
- Work Together – Be part of a fantastic team and achieve together.
- Motivation – Achieve your potential and help drive the department forward.
- Grow – Develop within your role and grow with our business.
- Inspire – Share your ideas to improve the way we do things.
- Co-ordinator – Able to plan and account for your time.
- Communicator – Demonstrate high quality communication skills.
- Maintain all administration relating to client pricing structures.
- Resolve any pricing discrepancies, liaising with internal departments.
- Handle all general queries relating to customer pricing structures.
- Create bespoke pricing lists and reports upon request – mainly done via Excel.
- Assess individual client pricing, organise and review liaising with the sales team and the client.
- Periodically running reports to correct pricing errors and reporting to the Directors.
- Liaise with third parties for data and pricing requests and updates.
- Assist other team members if required to ensure all client deadlines are met.
Essential to the role
- You should be someone who enjoys working with data.
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience in e-commerce pricing or data management.
- Team player.
- Results Driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative, Ambitious and Collaborative.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 22 Days plus eight statutory holidays (30 days in total)
- Weekly pay (every Wednesday)
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years’ service.
- Permanent employment.
- Career progression.
- Ongoing training.
- Full uniform .
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- On Site Parking.
- Bike to work scheme.
Working Hours & Salary
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm.
- Negotiation on salary will be considered dependent on experience and skills.
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Price File Data Analyst – Blackpool.