As a business, we supply a variety customers with a range of specialist equipment. From plant machinery for large construction and industrial contracts, to domestic power tools for that DIY home improvement project. With 14 ‘Hire It Centres’ located across the region there is no job to big or too small!
The ideal candidate will have a full working knowledge of Plant Equipment, who can join our dedicated team to diagnose and repair machinery as required, experience in the following key areas is a requirement:
- Knowledge with hydraulic systems, electric motors, diesel engines, crane, plant, and fork lifts etc.
- The ability to fault find on a variety of equipment (electrical and/or mechanical diagnostics).
- Ability to maintain and service a range of machinery.
- Able to conduct pre-delivery inspections as required.
- Keep accurate records of work carried out.
- Carry out major and minor repairs and refurbishments.
- Be able to estimate any damage/repair costs.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company Standards.
- Take pride in work to ensure the machines are kept in a pristine state.
This is a hands-on role, in a busy team focused environment, where working swiftly and efficiently to set timelines is essential. In addition to adhering to H & S regulations, you will be willing to take on additional training where required to ensure you are equipped to carry out the required functions of the position.
Other key competencies consist of:
- Competent IT skills, complimented by clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, whilst being a good team player.
- Have a full clean UK driving licence.
This is a full time position covering the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, plus rotational Saturday’s. Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 22 Days plus eight statutory holidays (30 days in total).
- Weekly pay (every Wednesday).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years’ service.
- Permanent employment.
- Career progression.
- Ongoing training.
- Full uniform.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Bike to work scheme.
If you have the know-how and experience we require, or you are seeking a position where you can train and up-skill on your current experience, we would like to hear from you!
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Plant Engineer/Fitter – Liverpool.