With over 47 years of experience, our approach to being the best hire company possible has been honed and perfected over time. This has been reflected by winning the HAE Hire Awards of Excellence, voted by our peers as the best Plant, Equipment and Tool Hire Company in the country for 2018 and 2019.
We recognise that in order to be good at what we do, our priority has to be helping you be the best at what you do, so in line with ongoing growth and our long-term strategy, we are looking to hire an Internal Recruiter with the same set of ethics and drive.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be someone who can strategize new recruitment ideas, whilst supporting our Hiring Managers to source the best candidates in the market-place. We take pride in the fact candidates experience a positive recruitment journey, and for those candidates that are successful, we aim to create an enjoyable on-boarding process into our business.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following key skills:
Candidate Attraction & Creating Talent Banks:
- Drafting and posting advertisements on appropriate job boards and advertising portals.
- Detailed screening of applicant CVs, conducting telephone interviews to gain specific evidence of candidate suitability for the role.
- Where necessary, you may have a pro-active involvement in the face to face interview process.
- Providing and receiving timely candidate feedback to ensure enthusiasm and commitment is apparent.
- Building a personal network of talent through the effective use of LinkedIn and other social media tools.
- Effective use of Headhunting strategies and tactics through to the sourcing relevant candidates.
- Working closely with the HR Manager ensuring that the business is identifying and exploring any new and relevant talent attraction methods.
Managing Recruitment & Induction:
- Liaising with all Hiring Managers and building a rapport to establish strong working relationships with a focus on Recruitment and Induction.
- Maintain understanding of the current vacancies within each specific team/depot.
- Creation and delivery of candidate interview notes and CVs displaying relevant skills and attributes.
- Scheduling and diary coordination of first and second stage face to face interviews/assessments.
- Ensure correct information and documentation is provided internally and to candidates during the process.
- Recording and analysis of interview / assessments forms.
- Recording and analysis of activity to plan for future strategies.
- Plus much, much more…
This is not a HR position, you do not need to be CIPD qualified or know all the ins and outs of Employment Law. What we are looking for is someone who has previous experience in a direct Recruitment role. This could be as a Recruitment Consultant who is looking to move into an in-house position, or as a Recruitment Administrator, looking to step up, who has a working knowledge of the full recruitment process from sourcing to successful placement.
In addition to the above you will be IT savvy with the ability to utilise the MS Office Suite.
This is a part time position, 30-35hrs per week. Monday to Friday (hours to be discussed and negotiated for the right candidate) we offer the following company benefits:
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 22 Days plus eight statutory holidays (30 days in total).
- Weekly pay (every Wednesday).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years’ service.
- Permanent employment.
- Ongoing training.
- Uniform Provided.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
- Bike to work scheme.
So if you have the required skills and experience and you’re seeking a new, long-term career opportunity where you can consider yourself part of a successful, friendly team, we would like to hear from you.
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of In-House Recruiter (Part Time).