As a Depot operative your responsibilities will include:
- Washing of Equipment in preparation for hire.
- Assisting drivers and customers loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Warehouse organisation and security.
- Notifying manager of damaged, dirty or misused equipment.
- When required, delivering equipment, completing necessary paperwork, securing loads etc.
- Learning other job roles in the depot to assist when necessary.
As a Depot operative you should have:
- Excellent organisational and time Management skills.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Experience in a customer facing and sales environment.
- A mechanical / Electrical aptitude would be an advantage.
- Understanding of manual handling.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 17:00pm.
- Saturday: 08:00am to 12:00pm on a rotational basis.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Permanent employment.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Weekly pay (every Wednesday).
- 22 Days holiday plus statutory days (30 days in total).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years service.
- Free tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables & delivery.
- Death in service cover to support your family.
- Career progression.
- Ongoing training.
- Full uniform.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Depot Operative.