To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate customer service skills and be willing to go the extra mile to help maintain and develop meaningful long term relationships with our customers.
The Key responsibilities and skills of the Customer Sales Advisor are;
- To deal with all inbound hire enquiries efficiently via online forms, email and phone from first contact through to completion of the Hire contract, delivery and collection.
- Prepare quotes accurately in a timely manner when requested by customer and sales person.
- Keep customer database up to date.
- To be highly literate and skilled in email communications and general admin processes.
- Ensure full utilisation of Smiths own fleet where possible in the Northwest region.
You should be able to “think on your feet” and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills. You must also be well organised and have good time management skills whilst working well under pressure.
We need someone who is competent in using MS Office packages, who is self-managed, but can work as part of a dedicated team and take pride in their customer service skills. Attention to detail is essential.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Benefits what we offer you…
- Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 depending on sales experience.
- 25 Days plus statutory holidays (33 days in total).
- An extra 2 days holiday after 5 year’s service.
- Weekly pay.
- FREE tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and delivery.
- Life insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Discounted personal legal services.
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Customer Sales Advisor.