The STIHL RE 100 PLUS CONTROL Electric Pressure Washer; lightweight, compact pressure washer with built-in function on the spray lance (CONTROL) to adjust pressure at the touch of a button and LED pressure indicator directly on the lance. After successfully connecting the spray lance to the pressure washer, three different pressure levels can be selected directly on the lance.The user can view the pressure level currently selected on the LED display.
- Pressure adjustment – Select from three different pressure levels at the touch of a button.
- Pressure indicator – The LED display allows the user to view the pressure level that is currently selected.
- Initialisation and connection set-up – After successfully connecting the radio unit and the pressure washer, the desired pressure level can be selected directly on the lance.
Radio unit with pressure adjustment
The STIHL RE 100 PLUS CONTROL has a high-quality radio unit for pressure adjustment and pressure display.
The hose guide (roll-up aid) simplifies rolling up and can even be done with one hand.
With the 3-in-1 nozzle, the user can switch between flat nozzle, rotary nozzle and low-pressure nozzle for cleaning agents as required.
- Fan jet nozzle – The standard nozzle for cleaning normal dirt on various surfaces.
- Rotary nozzle – For removing stubborn dirt from robust surfaces.
- Cleaning agent nozzle – Combines water with cleaning agent from the cleaning agent tank and sprays the mixture directly from the spray lance.
With the help of the cable hook, the cable can be easily wound up and stored compactly and securely on the device.
Detergent tank on the device
You can add detergent to the spray jet for tackling stubborn dirt. The detergent tank is integrated into the device.
Allows you to switch off the assembled high-pressure lance when taking breaks, and to store the lance on the tool.
For convenient and safe storage of the high-pressure hose. The crank handle can be folded in to ensure easy transport and especially space-saving storage.
Integrated nozzle storage compartment
The nozzles can be stored safely in the practical storage compartment.
Quick release coupling on the gun
The quick release coupling for connecting the high pressure hose to the lance simplifies assembly and reduces set-up time.