Smiths Hire are the Northwest’s Largest Independent Equipment Hire Company with 16 Depots located across the region. We supply all types of customers in all types of businesses, specialising in an extensive range of Tools, Plant and Access equipment.
With over 50 years of experience as a family business, our approach to be the best hire company possible has been honed and perfected over time.
Due to expansion and positive growth within the business, we now seek an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development Manager with previous experience in the construction industry. Ideally we are looking for somebody with hire industry knowledge. This is a key position for Lancaster, where the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in new business development and account management.
We seek someone who is not only a competent sales person, focused on meeting and exceeding set sales and business targets, but also someone who is confident in identifying and acting on new business opportunities, who thrives on the challenge of bringing in new contracts and up-selling services to existing clients.
Naturally you will be professional in building long-term business relationships, with communication and presentation skills that are second to none, your enthusiasm will truly shine through!
- Salary: £40,000 +
- Company Vehicle, Company Laptop and Mobile Phone.
- 25 Days plus statutory holidays (33 days in total).
- An extra 2 days holiday after 5 year’s service.
- Weekly pay.
- FREE tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and delivery.
- Life insurance is provided at three times your annual salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Full uniform provided.
- Discounted personal legal services.
If you have the key skills and experience we seek and you are looking for a new challenge within an evolving industry, we would like to hear from you!
Bonus structure is based on:
- Portfolio target achievement.
- Portfolio target over achievement.
- New business target achievement.
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Business Development Manager.