This is a varied position within a close knit environment, requiring someone who is highly organised, able to multi-task, and who is able to work under pressure to set deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and will be able to provide a high level of customer services and sales support to both internal teams and external clients alike
The main focus of the position is to undertake all administrative works for the sales department and to assist in any overflow workloads from the Hiredesk Team. Some of the key tasks will include:
- Undertaking all National Hire administration.
- Managing both customers and supplier queries.
- Supporting the line manager with general administrative duties.
- Producing monthly reports.
This is a full time position, working Monday – Friday.
Benefits what we offer you…
- Salary: £21,000+ depending on experience.
- 25 Days plus statutory holidays (33 days in total).
- An extra 2 days holiday after 5 year’s service.
- Weekly pay.
- FREE tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and delivery.
- Life insurance is provided at three times your annual salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Full uniform provided.
- Discounted personal legal services.
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Administrator.