As an Access Service Manager, you will report directly to the Operations Director, and have sole responsibility for overseeing the Mobile Access Division.
Your duties as Access Service Manager will include:
- Being responsible for the Mobile Access Fitter’s job allocations on a daily basis.
- Be the point of contact for global access breakdowns and dispatch of appropriate fitters to site to ensure breakdowns are attended as quickly as possible.
- Be the point of contact for incoming depot support and offer advice where needed.
- Maintaining hands on role with the access equipment by servicing, inspecting and repairing and mentoring where needed.
- Ensuring all 6 monthly thorough examinations are carried out and completed in advance.
- Attending any breakdowns and 6monthly thorough examinations where required.
- Ensuring all Depots has sufficient common spares in stock to facilitate a quick turnaround with the access equipment.
- Updating existing test results for the equipment and ensure they are appropriate.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness when purchasing parts by using cost effective methods.
- Review weekly and monthly workshop workflow reports for access – reward performers and challenge underperformers.
- Maintain and look to improve all Health and Safety standards.
The ideal Access Service Manager will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Have experience with repairing, servicing and maintaining equipment.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Be reliable and have a flexible proactive approach.
- Have the ability to diagnose faults on construction equipment and associated tool hire equipment.
- Experience with diesel engines.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Team building and leadership skills.
Working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday and alternative Saturday mornings 8am – 12pm
Benefits what we offer you…
- Salary: Depending on experience.
- Saturday hours paid at time and a half.
- Company van and Mobile phone.
- 25 Days plus statutory holidays (33 days in total).
- An extra 2 days holiday after 5 year’s service.
- Weekly pay.
- FREE tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and delivery.
- Life insurance is provided at three times your annual salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Full uniform provided.
- Discounted personal legal services.
Please complete the form on the next page to apply for the position of Access Service Manager.