In order for you to book this equipment for hire you must first specify the following information:
- The date you wish to start hiring
- The date you wish to finish hiring
JCB – 531-70 Telehandler (7M)
Designed and developed using our Efficient Design philosophy, the JCB 531-70 Loadall is the smallest of our full-sized telescopic handler machines. It’s a hugely productive Loadall sitting on a chassis that’s designed for load bearing and stability.
The 531-70’s new award-winning EcoMAX engine meets Stage IIIB/Tier 4i legislation without using a bulky DPF, which, in turn, brings benefits like great visibility, low running costs and more uptime. Further examples of our Efficient Design are the high back-off brakes and – on the 81kW engine – variable-speed cooling fan.
- New instruments and a hi-res TFT screen form an intuitive automotive-style layout in the new 531-70 Loadall cab, while backlit switches are crystal clear even in the dark.
- Visibility on a 531-70 telescopic handler is excellent, courtesy of a cleverly-packaged driveline and sloping bonnet.
- The new-look exterior of the 531-70 Loadall isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing dust build-up.
- The exterior top door slam latch is new – you can now close the upper door from outside.
- On bright days, standard-fit tinted cab glass will reflect 30% of the sun’s energy for enhanced operator comfort.
- An improved rear window seal provides positive closure; this keeps dust and debris out of the 531-70’s cab.
- A productivity-enhancing 7-speed fan optimises heating and cooling in the cab of the 531-70 telescopic handler.
The cab is one of the largest around, boasting class-leading low noise levels; excellent air flow, ventilation and demisting; optional air conditioning; fully adjustable steering column and optional suspension seat.
- Brand new Tier 4i/Stage IIIB EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- New seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management
- Maximum Engine Power (kw)81
- Maximum Lift Capacity (kg)3100
- Maximum Lift Height (m)7.0
- Overall Height (m)2.49
- Overall Width (over tyres) (m)2.23
- Inside width of cab (m)0.94
- Front Track (m)1.81
- Wheelbase (m)2.75
- Ground Clearance (m)0.40
- Carriage roll back angle (degrees)42.6
- Carriage dump angle (degrees)37.5
- Weight (kg)7060
- Max forward reach (m)3.7
More about Smiths Hire
New Product Demo Day - The Free Event kicked off to a positive start with bacon butties...
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier, simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
New Products - At Smiths Hire we often have new products added to our growing fleet....
Optimise your hire spend with Spot
Optimise your hire spend with Spot! Let Smiths Hire prove to you that we can achieve measurable savings and improve logistics. To find out more call 0333 323 2100.