As an Equipment Delivery Driver your responsibilities will be;
- To carry out deliveries and collections to our customers in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day.
- Drive the company vehicle responsibly and safely; obeying at all times the traffic laws and highway code.
- An Equipment Delivery Driver must carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported to the Fleet Manager.
- Keep an accurate record of deliveries and collections using delivery documentation.
- Ensure that any equipment on the vehicle is secured and protected where necessary.
- Collect any money due on the delivery / collection as instructed; all monies collected from the customer remains the responsibility of the driver until it is signed for as received by the Line Manager.
- Maintain product knowledge in order to demonstrate to customers where necessary.
- Represent the company and their principles of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Literacy and numeracy skills – need to be able to complete delivery paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required.
As an Equipment Delivery Driver you must have;
- Experience of driving a 3.5 Tonne dropside vehicle with tail lift.
- A License to tow over 750kg with current Driver Card.
- A proven track record in customer service.
- Driving experience in a fast paced environment.
- Have an understanding of safe loading and towing process.
- Understanding of the transporting of hazardous goods.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 17:00pm
- Saturday: 08:00am to 12:00pm on a rotational basis
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Equipment Delivery Driver – Blackpool.