As a depot operative you will be a reliable team player and have excellent time management skills. You will have an understanding of safe manual handling and loading and knowledge of products. You will be reporting to the depot manager.
As a depot operative your responsibilities will include;
- Washing of Equipment in preparation for hire.
- Assisting drivers and customers loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Warehouse organisation and security.
- Inspecting equipment before and after hire.
- Notifying manager of damaged, dirty or misused equipment.
- When required, delivering equipment, completing necessary paperwork, securing loads etc.
- Learning other job roles in the depot to assist when necessary.
- Any other required duties.
As a depot operative you should have;
- Excellent organisational and time Management skills.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Experience in a customer facing and sales environment.
- A mechanical / Electrical aptitude would be an advantage.
- A Fork Lift Truck Operator Licence would be an advantage.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 17:00pm
- Saturday: 08:00am to 12:00pm on a rotational basis
Training – we are a forward thinking organisation and will provide training and development.
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Depot Operative – Blackpool.