• Working with previously identified leads.
• Developing & maintaining a meaningful relationship with the prospective clients & demonstrating our client’s dedication to building a trusted working relationship to ensure longevity.
• Meeting sales targets through demonstrating how products and services can best meet existing and new customers’ needs
• Taking responsibility for leading on certain products and key accounts
• Generating new business by creating sales opportunities in order to achieve and improve upon sales targets
• Ensuring all customers receive the highest level of customer service
• Understanding a client’s needs through a consultative approach
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• Confidence & ability to work with individuals up to Director level
• Attention to detail & an eye for an opportunity
• Previous experience within a sales / business development role is essential
• Previous experience in the hire industry or within a construction related industry
• Be able to demonstrate flexibility & dedication
• Confident presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Enthusiasm and a winning mentality
• A strong focus on providing the best customer experience
• Hold a full UK driving licence
The position comes with a company vehicle and OTE
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Business Development Manager – Liverpool / Warrington.