We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, tenacious and professional person who is looking for a new challenge.
Your duties as Business Development Manager will include:
- Working with previously identified leads.
- Developing & maintaining a meaningful relationship with the prospective clients & demonstrating our client’s dedication to building a trusted working relationship to ensure longevity.
- Meeting sales targets through demonstrating how products and services can best meet existing and new customers’ needs.
- Taking responsibility for leading on certain products and key accounts.
- Generating new business by creating sales opportunities in order to achieve and improve upon sales targets
- Ensuring all customers receive the highest level of customer service.
- Understanding a client’s needs through a consultative approach
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Confidence & ability to work with individuals up to Director level.
- Attention to detail & an eye for an opportunity
- Previous experience within a sales / business development role is essential
- Previous experience in the hire industry or within a construction related industry
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility & dedication.
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Enthusiasm and a winning mentality.
- A strong focus on providing the best customer experience.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
The position comes with a company vehicle and OTE.
Please complete the form below to apply for the position of Business Development Manager – Leeds.